The Deathblade has big Area of Effect (AoE) skills with high damage to cut through big mob groups quickly. She also has good mobility to make the leveling process a breeze. Her skills suffer from relatively long Cooldowns, so make sure you group enemies up to kill them efficiently.
During the leveling process, focus on equipping the highest Item Level gear while prioritizing the Crit and Specialization Combat Stats to increase your damage and clear speed. To level quickly, focus on doing Main Story Quest with some exceptions.
For a walk-through of the leveling quests, check out the Leveling Guide.
Skill Point Allocation
Allocate Skill Points to gain Skill Tree for your most powerful Skills. Below are the notable Character Levels to obtain the most important Skill Tree. Left over points can be spent on secondary Skills of your choice. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
Check the Skill Point Guide for more details.
Level 12: Spincutter (4 points) for mobility.
Polestar (4 points) for damage.
Level 20-21: Soul Absorber (48 points) for damage.
Level 25: Moonlight Sonic (48 points transferred from Soul Absorber) for damage and AoE clearing.
Dark Axel (20 points) for mobility.
Level 30-31: Soul Absorber (48 points re-added) for damage.
Level 35: Maelstrom (20 points) for the attack speed and movement speed buff.
Level 38: re-add Dark Axel (20 points) for mobility.
Level 41: Blitz Rush (20 points) for damage.
Level 45: Dark Axel (48 points) for better mobility.
Level 48: Blitz Rush (48points) for damage.
- Follow the main story quest to Vern city until Beatrice notifies you to visit her in Trixion. Completing her questline rewards Void Strike and Flash Blink Awakening Skill. Check your inventory and consume the items to unlock the skills. Set up 2 skill presets for the Chaos Dungeon/Cube and Raid builds, listed below in the Endgame section.
Extra Skill Points during leveling can be invested into Polestar and Death Sentence for some AoE clearing. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
- Gather mobs, Elites and Bosses together and then burst them down with Moonlight Sonic and Soul Absorber.
- Use Maelstrom for the attack speed buff, which also reduces casting time for skills.
Once you reach Level 50, the following guides will guide you through the end game content and activities:
- Remaining Energy Deathblade Raid Guide
- Surge Deathblade Raid Guide
- Deathblade Chaos Dungeon
- Deathblade PvP Guide
- Raid Guides
- Abyssal Dungeon Guides
- Use your mobility skills to travel around quickly in areas where mounts are disabled.
- Spincutter and Dark Axel are the mobility and gap closing skills.
- Moonlight Sonic alone can shred mob packs, Elites and Bosses with its massive AoE and damage. Finish off any remaining enemies with Soul Absorber.
- Use Dark Axel for Push Immunity when unable to escape a knockdown attack from Elites and Bosses.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Lexyu