The Combat Stats are not as important as they are for PvP or Raid builds. Simply use the recommended Raid gear and Combat Stat distribution from the Berserker's Technique Berserker Raid Guide and Mayhem Berserker Raid Guide.
Chaos & Cube Skill Build
Chaos Dungeon and Cube content is fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- If the player is using Mayhem, Hell Blade can be a choice to replace Whirlwind to utilize Deadly Blow with low health pool.
- Group up mobs and elites around you and use Mountain Crash to keep them in place. Then dash out and clear them with Strike Wave first as it covers a wide area, then repeat the process and use other AoEs to clear trash mob packs.
- It is fine to drop below 50% HP as it increases the damage of Sword Storm, the player will heal back to full health when entering a content.
- When most skills are on Cooldown use Red Dust and Finish Strike to quickly clear Elites and get Cooldown refresh.
- You don't have to be conservative with Awakening skill usage, as the Cooldown refresh and Cooldown Reduction buff from Elites/Bosses and Rift Core works on Awakening skills as well.
- Killing Elites/Bosses will grant 40%/100% Cooldown refresh while breaking Rift Cores will grant 40% Cooldown Reduction buff.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using matching Tier Gear and accessories.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommend parings. Check the Rune Guide for more details.
- Group mobs and Elites up in a tight pack before bursting them down to get the Cooldown refresh from the Elite kill, then group up the next packs.
- Use Red Dust and Finish Strike to optimize damage against Elites and Bosses to get them down quickly for Cooldown refresh.
- Whirlwind is used to phase through mobs if the player is stuck in the pack of mobs.
- Killing Elites/Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant Cooldown refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff.
- Use an Awakening skill whenever a group of Elites are close together to get the Awakening skill Cooldown to refresh. Killing Bosses refreshes the Cooldown completely as well, so you don't have to be conservative with Awakening skill usage.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Facefoot
Article published for Tier 1 content.