Arcana has a plethora of useful skills for leveling due to their AoEs and hard hitting skills. Her Normal Skills deal great damage to multiple foes, while her Ruin Skills are useful against Elites and bosses. Stacking Skills build up Ruin Stacks on your target and can be used for additional mobility.
During the leveling process, focus on equipping the highest Item Level gear while prioritizing the Crit and Swiftness Combat Stats to increase your damage and clear speed. To level quickly, focus on doing Main Story Quest with some exceptions.
For a walk-through of the leveling quests, check out the Leveling Guide.
Skill Point Allocation
Allocate Skill Points to gain Skill Tree for your most powerful Skills. Below are the notable Character Levels to obtain the most important Skill Tree. Left over points can be spent on secondary Skills of your choice. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
Check the Skill Point Guide for more details.
Level 12: Dancing of Spineflower and Celestial Rain (4 points each) for damage.
Level 16: Spiral Edge (20 points) for faster stacking and increased mobility.
Level 20-27: Celestial Rain (48 points) for more damage.
Level 32-36: Dark Resurrection (48 points) for AoE damage.
Level 40-45: Unlock Quick Draw on Call of Destiny (20 Points) and Evoke (4 points) to pull Identity Cards more frequently.
Level 50: Max out Serendipity (48 Points) for additional Ruin Skill damage.
Follow the main story quest to Vern Castle until Beatrice notifies you to visit her in Trixion. Completing her questline unlocks Secret Garden and Prismatic Mirror Awakening Skill. Check your inventory and consume the items to unlock the skills. Set up 2 skill presets for the Chaos Dungeon/Cube and Raid builds, listed below in the Endgame section.
- Normal Skills like Dark Resurrection and Evoke are the best skills to deal high damage, which doesn't rely on stacking cards.
- Use Call of Destiny on Cooldown to increase the chance of pulling Identity Cards. These cards are limited at the early leveling stage, but once you unlock more, they can further amplify your damage output.
- Stream of Edge not only helps with stacking Ruin Stacks on your targets, but also boosts your Movement Speed and Crit Chance. On longer lasting fights, it is important to use this skill before using your highest damage skills.
- If there are multiple targets, make sure to group them up before bursting them with your main damage skills.
- All 3 Stacking Skills provide either fast movement or Movement Speed increase buff. Use these during the combat to reposition yourself quickly. Outside of combat, in areas where the usage of mounts is restricted, use the Stacking Skills to move to your destination faster.
- Apply the Weakness Exposure debuff on your target by using Scratch Dealer before using your main damage skills for increased Crit Chance.
Once you reach Level 50, the following guides will guide you through the end game content and activities:
- Arcanist Empress Grace Raid Guide
- Arcanist Order of the Emperor Raid Guide
- Arcanist Chaos Dungeon
- Arcanist PvP Guide
- Raid Guides
- Abyssal Dungeon Guides
- Use your Stacking Skills to travel around quickly in areas where mounts are disabled.
- Ruin Skills deal high damage once you have 4 ruin stacks on your target.
- Normal Skills are great to deal fast unconditional damage while increasing the chance to pull Identity Cards.
- Before using your damage skills, use the Crit Chance buff of Stream of Edge and the debuff of Scratch Dealer.
Written by Perciculum
Reviewed by Starlast