Loot Filter, Resources and Endgame transition for the Sentinel Void Knight Leveling Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Highlighting all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Void Knight leveling build shines in its offensive and defensive capabilities. It destroys everything in its path, establishing it as one of the smoothest mastery to level during the campaign.
- Use Hammer Throw as your main damage skill until you unlock Devouring Orb.
- Use Devouring Orb whenever it's off cooldown to maximize damage on this build.
- Don't use Smite until you spec into Devouring Orb, then you want to use it as a filler damage skill.
- Use Volatile Reversal as often as possible against bosses. It nearly double our damage and gives us a cast speed boost.
- With Sigils Of Hope, you always want your maximum amount of sigils up as It helps you scales your damage.
- Use Anomaly on cooldown as it gives powerful buffs.
- When you switch your main damage skill to Devouring Orb, search for good staves like Imperial Staff for level 29.
- Cap your Physical Resistance early to make the campaign look easy.
Congratulations, you completed the campaign and your first 3 Monoliths Timelines! What awaits you is unlocking Empowered Monolith after pushing through The Reign of Dragons, Spirits of Fire, The Age of Winter and The Last Ruin Timelines and activating the beacon in the middle of them. Then you can dive into dungeons, empower your character further and test your limits at the Arena leaderboard.
Check out our Void Knight Guides and find the perfect Void Knight Endgame build for you.
Please visit our Monolith Beginner Guide for more information on how the Monolith of Fate system works.
Find out more about dungeons in our Dungeon Guide.
Written by Terek.