Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Squirrel Beastmaster Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Beastmaster and his furry friends want to surround their prey in close ranged combat, overwhelming them with their numbers. Overall this Beastmaster is an incredible setup capable of completing all the content in the game.
- Thanks to Herald of the Scurry, this build is able to convert Summon Wolfs into Summon Squirrels, doubling their numbers. Summon Squirrel uses the Summon Wolf Tree.
- The Savage Hunters, Legendary Bite and Howl of Might Nodes provide insane Damage Multipliers for your Summon Wolfs or Summon Squirrels.
- Fury Leap into combat alongside your companions.
- Spam Swipe. Stack Berserker and proc Spirit Wolves.
- Survival of the Pack and Lamprey Teeth provide minion Melee Leech crucial for your minions survival.
- Berserker, Ursine Strength and Boar Heart provide insane Damage Reduction.
- While they are not mandatory, Ribbons of Blood, The Fang, Julra's Obsession and Bastion of Honour are great Uniques that you want to get to scale the build to its full potential.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by Aristotelian, McFluffin.
Build Guide Created.