Loot Filter, Resources and Endgame transition for the Mage Spellblade Leveling Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Highlighting all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Spellblade leveling build shines in its offensive and defensive capabilities. It kills bosses in seconds, makes you straight up immortal and can clear monsters as you move, making it one of the smoothest mastery to play during the campaign.
- Use Glacier before switching to Shatter Strike when Firebrand unlocks.
- Use Firebrand to reach max stacks before using Shatter Strike.
- Activate Enchant Weapon for a big damage boost.
- Use Flame Ward to escape lethal damage.
- Use Teleport to move quickly through the chapters and once it is specced, keep its boost active at all time, it lasts 8s.
- Always change your Staff to the best base possible for your level when Glacier is your main damage skill.
- Always change your Sword to the best base possible for your level when Shatter Strike is your main damage skill.
- Cap your Physical Resistance early to make the campaign look easy.
Congratulations, you completed the campaign and your first 3 Monoliths Timelines! What awaits you is unlocking Empowered Monolith after pushing through The Reign of Dragons, Spirits of Fire, The Age of Winter and The Last Ruin Timelines and activating the beacon in the middle of them. Then you can dive into dungeons, empower your character further and test your limits at the Arena leaderboard.
Check out our Spellblade Guides and find the perfect Spellblade Endgame build for you.
Please visit our Monolith Beginner Guide for more information on how the Monolith of Fate system works.
Find out more about dungeons in our Dungeon Guide.
Written by Terek.
Reviewed by Aristotelian.