Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Smite Shield Throw Paladin Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Paladin throws Shields that ricochet between enemies and summon Lightning from the sky through Smite procs. Overall this Paladin is an excellent setup capable of completing all the content in the game. It has excellent AoE and survivability along with great speed.
- Blast through enemies with ricocheting Shields, calling down Lightning from Smite.
- Scale Crit to turbo charge the damage thanks to large amounts of Crit Multi from Holy Precision and Deep Impact.
- Scale damage by stacking Mana thanks to Devotion.
- Use Javelin to boost your damage and provide a powerful heal.
- Use Bastion of Honour to get a huge defensive buff while standing close to enemies, which will make it easier to maximize your damage.
Written by McFluffin.
Reviewed by Facefoot, Lizard_IRL