Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Shield Throw Paladin Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Paladin fires shields like a machine gun, ricocheting them through packs of enemies. Overall this Paladin is an excellent setup capable of completing all the content in the game. It has great AoE, survivability, speed and good single target DPS.
- Blast through enemies with ricocheting Shields dealing high Crit Fire damage.
- Scale Block for both defense and offense thanks to the Shield Throw nodes Spiked Plates and Rygar's Fury.
- Bless yourself and allies with Holy Aura, a powerful support ability.
- Maintain 4 Sigils Of Hope up at all times for the amazing buffs they provide.
- Use Volatile Reversal on top of enemies for extra Damage.
- Turbo Charge your damage and defenses on bosses with Throne of Ambition, a powerful multiplier in 0.9.
Written by McFluffin.
Reviewed by Facefoot
Build Guide Created.