Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Shatter Strike Spellblade Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
Overall the Shatter Strike Spellblade is an excellent Melee build that will destroy the content with enough investment. It's easy to play, has incredible damage and incredible survivability thanks to its multiple defensive layers and huge Ward generation.
- Use Lost Knowledge and a large mana pool to stack massive amounts of Ward with Shatter Strike.
- Deal huge amounts of damage with Shatter Strike by scaling Crit thanks to Cold Steel
- Vessel of Strife large amounts of Health Regen further enhances the Ward style gameplay of this build.
- While they are not mandatory [Peak of the Mountain, [Shard of the Shattered Lance, Strands of Souls and Ferebor's Persistence are great items that you want to scale the build to its full potential.
- Cast Enchant Weapon to buff your Damage momentarily.
- Teleport is a great Movement Skill that grants great defensive buffs on use.
- Flame Ward is an incredible Defensive Skill with tons of Damage Reduction that can save you from incoming Damage. Time it against dangerous telegraphed Boss attacks.
Written by McFluffin.
Reviewed by Lizard_IRL, Facefoot