Learn about Skills and Passives for the Primalist Shaman Leveling Build.
Passives provide powerful effects that dictate the playstyle of a Class and its Masteries. Remember that you can allocate Passives in the first half of any Mastery regardless of the one you chose. Powerful skills and nodes are usually found in the masteries tree.
Don't spend any passive point past 20 points invested until you get your Mastery!
At level 4 spec into Swipe. Use it as your main damaging skill until you unlock Maelstrom, then as a mana generator. When you unlock your Mastery, it gets replaced by Spriggan Form.
Spec Maelstrom when you unlock it. As you put points in Beneath The Waves, you can cast Maelstrom less often while keeping high a stack count.
Summon Thorn Totem
At level 20 spec into Summon Thorn Totem. Once Unbound Garden is specced in Spriggan Form, it becomes your main damaging skill. This build revolves around re-summoning them without stopping as they explode when they die.
Once you get your mastery respec Swipe for Spriggan Form. It allows this build to function thanks to Unbound Garden as it summons 3 Summon Thorn Totem instead of one. Casting Summon Thorn Totem that way also makes them heal with Spiked Totems.
Summon Storm Crows
At level 35 spec into Summon Storm Crows. It allows this build to apply massive stacks of Armor Shred. This gets scaled through Strength with Feathered Storm.
At level 35 respec Maelstrom for Eterra's Blessing. It allows you to heal and cleanse yourself. You can cast it in Spriggan Form thanks to Rosebloom. With Skyboon it also gives you Haste and Frenzy when you cast it on your Summon Storm Crows.
At level 50 spec into Summon Spriggan. It makes our Summon Thorn Totem deal more Damage and provides a powerful boost to our defense with Aura of Retribution and Aura of Evasion. It also adds more recovery to the build with Aura of Life and Aura of Loyalty.
As we level the power of skills shift, with some becoming stronger while others get weaker. To account for this, we transition from a setup that is optimized for early game to one that is more suited to tackling endgame content.
- At level 4 spec Swipe and use it as your main damage skill until you unlock Maelstrom. Then use it as a filler skill in between Maelstrom casts.
- At level 12 spec Maelstrom and use it as your main damage skill until level 35. Once you spec into Beneath The Waves, you can cast multiple stacks of Maelstrom at the same time.
- At level 20 spec Summon Thorn Totem and use it to aggro monsters.
- Use Summon Wolf to aggro monsters.
- Use Fury Leap to move quickly through the chapters.
- After your mastery, when you get 5 points in the Druid tree, respec Swipe for Spriggan Form. Don't use it until level 35. After this level, use it to chain cast multiple totems on the enemies.
- At level 35 spec Summon Storm Crows.
- At level 35 respec Maelstrom for Eterra's Blessing. When in Spriggan Form, use Thorn Shield on your Summon Storm Crows to get Haste and Frenzy.
- At level 50 spec Summon Spriggan. He provide passive buffs to your defence and totem damage.