Loot Filter, Resources and Endgame transition for the Primalist Shaman Leveling Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Highlighting all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Shaman leveling build shines in its offensive capabilities. It destroys everything in its path and is quite tanky, establishing it as one of the best mastery to play during campaign.
- Before respeccing Swipe, use it as a mana generator for Maelstrom.
- Before respeccing Maelstrom, use it as your main damaging skill.
- Use Summon Thorn Totem once you have Unbound Garden from Spriggan Form
- Use Thorn Shield to proc Eterra's Blessing .
- Summon Spriggan and Summon Storm Crows are here to boost your damage.
- Once you switch to Summon Thorn Totem, search for a good Bearded Axe.
- Cap your Physical Resistance early to make the campaign look easy.
Congratulations, you completed the campaign and your first 3 Monoliths Timelines! What awaits you is unlocking Empowered Monolith after pushing through The Reign of Dragons, Spirits of Fire, The Age of Winter and The Last Ruin Timelines and activating the beacon in the middle of them. Then you can dive into dungeons, empower your character further and test your limits at the Arena leaderboard.
Check out our Shaman Guides and find the perfect Shaman Endgame build for you.
Please visit our Monolith Beginner Guide for more information on how the Monolith of Fate system works.
Find out more about dungeons in our Dungeon Guide.
Written by Terek.
Reviewed by Aristotelian.