Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Shadow Daggers Bladedancer Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
Overall Shadow Daggers Bladedancer is a great build that can deal with all the content in the game and clear it faster than almost any other build in the game.
- Go very fast without sacrificing damage or survivability. The faster you go, the better!
- Fully embrace the playstyle of the build and enhance it with every component, making full use of the Evasion, Asuvon's Pact, Perfection and Confidence Nodes that reward you for going fast and not getting hit.
- Assassinate your enemies from up close!
- Use Decoy to distract and group your enemies. Take advantage of this to reposition and DPS.
- Take advantage of Smoke Weaver, Wings of Argentus and Siphon of Anguish to really turbocharge the playstyle.
- Shift can save you from incoming Damage. Time it perfectly for the Damage Immunity!
Written by McFluffin.
Reviewed by Lizard_IRL, Aristotelian
Build Guide Created.