Loot Filter, Resources and Endgame transition for the Sentinel Paladin Leveling Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Highlighting all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Paladin leveling build shines in its offensive and recovery capabilities. It kills bosses in seconds and makes you straight up immortal, establishing it as one of the smoothest mastery to play during the campaign.
- Use Hammer Throw before switching to Javelin.
- Aim properly with Javelin or kite monsters in the Holy Trail.
- Refresh Sigils Of Hope up to your maximum.
- Use Volatile Reversal as much as possible on bosses and high hp rares.
- Use Holy Aura to cleanse debuffs.
- Use Shield Rush as much as possible once you spec into Dark Rush.
- Always change your staff to the best base possible after switching to Javelin.
- Cap your Physical Resistance early to make the campaign look easy.
Congratulations, you completed the campaign and your first 3 Monoliths Timelines! What awaits you is unlocking Empowered Monolith after pushing through The Reign of Dragons, Spirits of Fire, The Age of Winter and The Last Ruin Timelines and activating the beacon in the middle of them. Then you can dive into dungeons, empower your character further and test your limits at the Arena leaderboard.
Check out our Paladin Guides and find the perfect Paladin Endgame build for you.
Please visit our Monolith Beginner Guide for more information on how the Monolith of Fate system works.
Find out more about dungeons in our Dungeon Guide.
Written by Terek.
Reviewed by Aristotelian.