Loot Filter, Resources and Endgame transition for the Acolyte Necromancer Leveling Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Highlighting all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Necromancer leveling build shines in its offensive and recovery capabilities. It kills bosses in seconds and makes you straight up immortal, establishing it as one of the smoothest mastery to play during the campaign.
- Before switching to Summon Bone Golem, use Hungering Souls as a single target Skill and to boost Wandering Spirits Damage.
- Before switching to Summon Bone Golem, use Wandering Spirits on cooldown for clear and single target.
- Use Rip Blood on your Summon Bone Golem to proc Bone Nova.
- Refresh Dread Shade on your Summon Bone Golem.
- Use Summon Volatile Zombie on cooldown to boost your damage when needed.
- Use Transplant to move quickly through the chapters.
- Always change your staff to the best base possible before speccing in Summon Bone Golem.
- Cap your Physical Resistance early to make the campaign look easy.
Congratulations, you completed the campaign and your first 3 Monoliths Timelines! What awaits you is unlocking Empowered Monolith after pushing through The Reign of Dragons, Spirits of Fire, The Age of Winter and The Last Ruin Timelines and activating the beacon in the middle of them. Then you can dive into dungeons, empower your character further and test your limits at the Arena leaderboard.
Check out our Necromancer Guides and find the perfect Necromancer Endgame build for you.
Please visit our Monolith Beginner Guide for more information on how the Monolith of Fate system works.
Find out more about dungeons in our Dungeon Guide.
Written by Terek.
Reviewed by Aristotelian.