Learn about the Gear, Gear Progression, Empowered Blessings and Idols for the Multishot Marksman Build.
Gearing in Last Epoch revolves around finding Items and then using the powerful Crafting System to enhance them. As long as an Item has Forging Potential left, players can upgrade or modify their Affixes up to Tier 5. However, the powerful Exalted Tier Affixes are drop only and can't be modified by players.
Using the correct Item Bases allows you to make use of their amazing Implicits, this is fundamental for gearing efficiently. Combine Implicits, Passives, Idols and Blessings to cap your Resistances and other defensive layers, while fitting as much Health related Affixes or Endurance Threshold into your gear as possible. Plan ahead for your next upgrades and consider the final Empowered Blessings of your build while gearing. Finish up by farming Uniques with Legendary Potential and Sealing Affixes into Exalted Items to unleash all of your build's power!
Here are the Stat Goals for this build:
- Capped Resistances
- Capped Critical Strike Avoidance
- Capped Endurance
- 2000 - 3500 Health
- 20% - 40%+ Dodge Chance
- 50%+ Armour (while channelling)
- 80% - 100% Glancing Blow
- 600% - 1200%+ Increased Damage
- 300% - 400%+ Bow Critical Strike Multiplier
- 50% - 100%+ Movement Speed
Aim for good Item Bases with two valuable T5 Affixes. The Defensive rolls on T5 Suffixes are very important at this stage as they can easily cap all your Resistances when combined with Item Implicits, Idols, Blessings or Passives. Get a Weapon with double T5 offensive Prefixes as soon as possible.
Make sure your Critical Strike Avoidance is capped. Remember that Woven Flesh is always an option early on. It can be farmed by killing the Abomination in the Fall of the Outcast Monolith Timeline.
Get T5 All Resistances While Channelling on your Relic and fit as much Health into your gear as possible. Hybrid Health and Health are extremely valuable, but can be hard to find early on. Use regular flat Health until you find them.
Make sure you have a source of Slow chance to always benefit from Pinning Shots. Aim for T5 Level of Multishot on your Helmet to invest more points into Sniping. Items with Increased damage per arrow with Multishot are also a great find at this stage.
While you look for this basic set of gear, start farming your Empowered Blessings and look for any Idols that can help you cap all your Resistances momentarily or increase your Damage output.
Learn the basics for crafting gear with our Beginner Crafting Guide.
Check our Unique Item & Set Farming Guide and learn how to get them!
Want to know more about Legendary Items? Check our Legendary Guide!
Completing a Timeline in the Monolith of Fate lets you choose one of several randomized Blessings from its unique pool. Their benefits are permanent and persist even outside of the Monolith of Fate.
Empowered Blessings are a fundamental part of all builds, so getting the correct ones for each is key.
The sooner you reach Empowered Monolith, the faster you can start farming your desired Blessings!
Normal Blessings are not important as they are eventually replaced by Empowered Blessings. However they can still be a great source of Resistances, Critical Strike Avoidance or Life Leech for your build early on.
Pick up these Normal Blessings on your way to Empowered:
- Echo of Solarum
- Bastion of Divinity
- Survival of Might
- Persistance of Will
- Protection of Heorot
- Resolve of Grael
- Heart of the Caldera
- Embers of Immortality
- Patience of Herkir
Note: Don't target farm Normal Blessings. Get to Empowered Monolith as fast as you can.
Reaching Empowered Monolith unlocks all the level 100 Timelines and the ability to farm Empowered Blessings. Unlike Normal Blessings, these need to be farmed until you get the desired ones for your build. It is extremely important to get this set up as fast as possible to free up affix slots on your gear. Remember, the more value you get from your Blessings, the easier it is to craft efficient gear!
These are the core Combat Empowered Blessings for this build:
- If you are lacking Resistances, start with Grand Echo of Solarum, Grand Bastion of Divinity or Grand Protection of Heorot.
- If you are lacking Critical Strike Avoidance, start with Grand Survival of Might. A high roll on this Empowered Blessing can be combined with Heightened Senses to completely cap it.
- Once your core Defenses are sorted, grab Grand Fury of the North for a huge Damage boost. Make sure you eventually get a high roll!
- Finish up by farming the best rolled Grand Patience of Herkir you can get. It grants an insane amount of Flat Armour while channelling Flurry allowing this build to scale its mitigation immensely, especially for a Marksman.
These Empowered Blessings are flexible and depend on your current needs and goals.
These are valuable Empowered Drop Rate Blessings for this build:
- Grand Favor of Souls is very valuable to help you find Ornate Majasan Idol with Increased damage per arrow with Multishot and Chance to Slow on Bow Hit. Once you find all your Idols, you can switch to the Grand Winds of Fortune and focus on Uniques instead.
- Take Grand Apex of Fortune, Grand Right of Conquest or Grand Vision of the Aurora depending on what type of Unique you are looking for.
- Lastly Grand Vigilance of the Damned helps you find more Exalted Bows.
Learn how to farm Blessings fast with our Advanced Monolith Strategies.
Idols grant your character bonuses when equipped in the dedicated Idol Container. Unlock all the slots of your Idol Container by completing the Campaign and some of its Side Quests. Remember that some Idols are Class specific and you won't be able to equip them with other non-compatible Classes.
These are the Idols recommended for this build:
- Look for Ornate Majasan Idol with Increased damage per arrow with Multishot and Chance to Slow on Bow Hit. These Idols are great for increasing your DPS and ensure a source of Slow chance.
- You also want two Stout Lagonian Idols with %Health. Look for flat Health Suffix or Lightning Resistance if needed.
- Use the rest of your Idol slots to cap the rest of your Resistances. This is especially important before finishing up your Empowered Blessings and getting T5 All Resistances While Channelling on your Relic.
Other useful Idol Affixes
- Increased Stun Chance
- Increased Stun Duration
- Elemental Resistance
- Lightning Resistance
- Necrotic Resistance
- Poison Resistance
- Void Resistance
- Chance to Slow on Bow Hit
- Increased Armour Shred Effect
Make sure to complete the Campaign to get all your Idol Slots.
Learn how to be efficient with Idols with our Advanced Idols Setups Guide.