Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Manifest Armor Forge Guard Build
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
A colossal humanoid construct made of fire and metal follows the orders of its master and maker, fearlessly charging into battle. Use the power of the forge to summon Manifest Armor, a powerful minion capable of destroying entire armies on its own. Overall this Forge Guard is capable of completing all the content in the game and has one of the best single target DPS in the game.
- Use Shield Throw against your own Manifest Armor to make it perform additional melee AoE attacks.
- Scale Throwing Attack Speed to proc Manifest Inspiration as much as possible.
- Maintain 5 Sigils Of Hope up at all times for the amazing buffs they provide.
- Javelin's Battle Standard Node is great for the offensive and defensive buffs it provides.
- Buff your Manifest Armor's DPS thanks to Void Cleave's Molten Blades and Scorching Path.
- While they are not mandatory, Suloron's Step, Ribbons of Blood and Apathy's Maw are great Uniques that you want to get to scale the build to its full potential.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by Facefoot, McFluffin.
Build Guide Created.