Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Hungering Souls Lich Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
Overall the Hungering Souls Lich is a balanced powerhouse capable of obliterating all the content in the game. It has good AoE, amazing single target DPS and great survivability thanks to its multiple defensive layers.
- Transform into your Reaper Form and stay in combat to keep it up as long as possible.
- Manipulate the forces of the afterlife with Hungering Souls, Bone Curse and Soul Feast. The first one is mainly specced for high single target DPS while the other two are combined to AoE clear.
- Death Seal enables the Low Life playstyle thanks to Deadlock. When active it provides 33% Damage Reduction and a 66% Damage Multiplier. Combined with the Desperate Shroud and Corrupted Consciousness Nodes, this ability grants incredibly buffs for its duration.
- This build can be very Mana intensive, make sure you invest into Mana Regeneration.
- The build has access to two great Movement Skills: unspecced Transplant and Reap.
- Harvested Legions is vital to trigger Hungering Souls's Grave Bond and Unholy Trinity Nodes.
- While they are not mandatory, Grimoire of Necrotic Elixirs, Marina's Lost Soul and Omnis are great Uniques that you want to get to scale the build to its full potential.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by McFluffin.
Build Guide Created.