Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Glacier Sorcerer Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This setup focuses on enhancing Glacier's third massive explosion. Overall this Sorcerer is an amazing build capable of completing all the content in the game. It has insane AoE, deals big Crits and has great survivability thanks to its multiple defensive layers and powerful Unique Items.
- Group up enemy packs before blasting them with Glacier's giant explosions.
- Cast Ice Barrage for the Ice Shield buff.
- The build utilizes Damage Dealt to Mana Before Health as a core defensive mechanic and stacks as much Mana as possible to synergize it with Glacier's Critical Rejuvenation Node.
- While they are not mandatory, Fractured Crown, Orian's Eye and Throne of Ambition are great Uniques that you want to get to scale the build to its full potential.
- Teleport is a great Movement Skill that grants great defensive buffs on use.
- Flame Ward is an incredible Defensive Skill with tons of Damage Reduction that can save you from incoming Damage. Time it against dangerous telegraphed Boss attacks.
- Use Focus to generate Mana.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by McFluffin, Facefoot
Build Guide Created.