Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Flame Reave Spellblade Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
Overall the Flame Reave Spellblade is a solid melee build capable of completing all the content in the game. It's easy to play, has insane AoE and great survivability thanks to its multiple defensive layers and powerful Unique Items.
- Attack with Firebrand at least 3 times to stack Illuminating Fire to ensure your next Flame Reave Crits. Blade Weaver is a crucial offensive component for the build. Stack it by spamming Firebrand and consume it with Flame Reave for massive burst Damage.
- Sunwreath empowers Flame Reave by changing its default cone shape into a giant circle that expands around you.
- While they are not mandatory Bastion of Honour, Aurora's Time Glass, Omnis and Throne of Ambition are great Uniques that you want to scale the build to its full potential.
- Cast Enchant Weapon to buff your Damage momentarily.
- Teleport is a great Movement Skill that grants great defensive buffs on use.
- Flame Ward is an incredible Defensive Skill with tons of Damage Reduction that can save you from incoming Damage. Time it against dangerous telegraphed Boss attacks.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by Facefoot