Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Fireball Sorcerer Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
Overall the Fireball Sorcerer is a very fun build capable of completing all the content in the game. It has insane Range, a very active playstyle and has great survivability thanks to its multiple defensive layers and powerful Unique Items.
- Cast Meteor for the Craterborn buff.
- Kite while spamming Fireball at your enemies.
- While they are not mandatory, Prism Wraps, Twisted Heart of Uhkeiros, Aurora's Time Glass and Throne of Ambition are great Uniques that you want to get to scale the build to its full potential.
- Teleport is a great Movement Skill that grants great defensive buffs on use.
- Flame Ward is an incredible Defensive Skill with tons of Damage Reduction that can save you from incoming Damage. Time it against dangerous telegraphed Boss attacks.
- Use Focus to generate Mana if needed.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by McFluffin, Facefoot