Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Explosive Thorn Totem Shaman Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This flashy Spriggan Form Shaman summons Totems that explode and deal massive damage around them. Overall this Druid is an incredibly tanky setup capable of completing all the content in the game.
- This is a permanent Spriggan Form build. Thanks to the Spiked Totems Node your Summon Healing Totems benefit from the Summon Thorn Totem's Tree.
- Spam Summon Healing Totem as fast as possible to chain proc Summon Thorn Totem's Rotten Core explosions.
- Ferebor's Chisel is crucial for capping your Summon Thorn Totem Critical Strike Chance. Finish up the Set when you obtain Ferebor's Persistence.
- Ursine Strength, Boar Heart and Berserker provide great Damage Reduction.
- While they are not mandatory, Uniques Items like Julra's Obsession, Death Rattle and Silvafrond are amazing to unleash the build's potential.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by Facefoot, McFluffin
Build Guide Created.