Loot Filter Video Guide and other Resources for the Electrify Javelin Paladin Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Making sure you highlight all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to ensure your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Here is the Endgame Loot Filter for this build:
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This holy Paladin unleashes a never-ending rain of Lightning projectiles down the battlefield with Javelin and applies Electrify to anyone that gets on his path. Overall this Paladin is an amazing setup capable of completing all the content in the game. It has great AoE, survivability and single target DPS.
- Throw a barrage of Javelins to apply stacks of Electrify to enemies, a deadly Ailment that deals Lightning Damage Over Time.
- Get Adorned Rahyeh Idols with Chance To Cast Smite When You Hit With Throwing Attacks to proc Smite through Javelin to further enhance the build's Damage.
- Bless yourself and everyone else around you with Holy Aura, a powerful support ability.
- Maintain 4 Sigils Of Hope up at all times for the amazing buffs they provide.
- Use Volatile Reversal on top of enemies for extra Damage.
- While they are not mandatory, Bleeding Heart, Atrophy and Bastion of Honour are great Uniques that you want to get to scale the build to its full potential.
Written by Lizard_IRL.
Reviewed by McFluffin
Build Guide Created.