Loot Filter, Resources and Endgame transition for the Rogue Bladedancer Leveling Build.
Loot Filters are critical in Last Epoch. Highlighting all the related valuable Item Bases, Affixes, Uniques and Idols is crucial to your character's progression. As your gear gets better, remember to hide the rules that are no longer useful to avoid screen clutter.
Learn how to load and make Filters with our Loot Filter Guide.
This Bladedancer leveling build is matchless in speed and damage. It kills bosses in seconds, makes you so fast that you barely see enemies and is super fun to play!
- Use Umbral Blades with Dancing Strikes to kill monsters instantly.
- Throw Decoy to distract your enemies. Take advantage of this to reposition and DPS.
- Stack the Smoke Blades buff from Smoke Bomb before using Umbral Blades to destroy bosses.
- Use Shift to move quickly through the chapters and generate extra Umbral Blades.
- When you get your Mastery, despecialize Puncture for Dancing Strikes.
- At level 27, look for Kris to get a massive damage increase.
- Cap your Physical Resistance early to make the campaign look easy.
- Get Melee Damage Leeched as Health to recover health instantly.
Congratulations, you completed the campaign and your first 3 Monoliths Timelines! What awaits you is unlocking Empowered Monolith after pushing through The Reign of Dragons, Spirits of Fire, The Age of Winter and The Last Ruin Timelines and activating the beacon in the middle of them. Then you can dive into dungeons, empower your character further and test your limits at the Arena leaderboard.
Check out our Bladedancer Guides and find the perfect Bladedancer Endgame build for you.
Please visit our Monolith Beginner Guide for more information on how the Monolith of Fate system works.
Find out more about dungeons in our Dungeon Guide.
Written by Terek.
Reviewed by Dredscythe, Echohack, Lizard_IRL, Raxxanterax
Dancing Strikes bug fixed, we can use it again.
Updated loot filter.