Learn about Skills and Passives for the Primalist Beastmaster Leveling Build.
Passives provide powerful effects that dictate the playstyle of a Class and its Masteries. Remember that you can allocate Passives in the first half of any Mastery regardless of the one you chose. Powerful skills and nodes are usually found in the masteries tree.
Don't spend any passive point past 20 points invested until you get your Mastery!
At level 4 spec into Swipe. Use it to generate Wild Calling, which is a large part of this build damage and to increase your Health Regeneration. It can also kill bosses below 14% Health.
At level 8 spec into Summon Wolf. It is your main source of damage and we want to summon as many as possible. Use its ability to get a short damage buff in combination with Warcry and Summon Frenzy Totem.
At level 20 spec into Fury Leap. It boosts your minions' damage and gives them Frenzy. It also makes you recover some Health and Cleanse your debuffs. Use it in dangerous situations to nullify some of the incoming damage.
At level 35 spec into Summon Frenzy Totem. Use it to give Frenzy and damage for you and your Wolves. It also refreshes Summon Wolf ability and gives it extra increased critical strike chance.
At level 50 spec into Warcry. Use it to boost Summon Wolf critical strike chance and to gain damage immunity for 2s. It also grants the Berserker buff, increasing your Melee Attack Speed.
As we level the power of skills shift, with some becoming stronger while others get weaker. To account for this, we transition from a setup that is optimized for early game to one that is more suited to tackling endgame content.
- At level 4 spec Swipe and use it as your main damage skill.
- At level 8 spec Summon Wolf and use its ability to boost your minions damage.
- At level 20 spec Fury Leap and use it to move quickly through the chapters and buff your minions damage.
- Use Summon Thorn Totem to aggro monsters.
- Use Eterra's Blessing to heal your minions and also boost their damage.
- Use Swipe as your main damage skill.
- Use Summon Wolf ability to boost your minions damage.
- Use Fury Leap to move quickly through the chapters and buff your minions damage.
- At level 35 spec Summon Frenzy Totem and use it to boost your minions damage.
- At level 50 spec Warcry and use it to boost your minions damage and cleanse yourself.