Welcome to the fastest build in Diablo 3: the Monkey King's Garb Sunwuko Wave of Light Monk. With the ability to teleport across maps vaporizing every monster on the screen, it's unlikely this build will ever be topped in speed content. Let's dive in and learn what makes it so great!
Best Key Farmer ✔
Insane AOE Damage ✔
You Don't Have To Aim ✔
Fastest Build In Diablo 3 ✔
❌ Requires Decent Gear
❌ Struggles In Bad Maps
❌ Rotation Requires Practice
❌ Low Single Target Damage
- Sunwuko (2) Bonus gives 50% damage reduction when Sweeping Wind is active.
- Sunwuko (6) Bonus gives 1500% increased damage for each Sweeping Wind stack for a total of 19,500% thanks to Vengeful Wind.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (2) Bonus gives 20% Cooldown Reduction and Resource Cost Reduction.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (3) Bonus increases our damage by our Cooldown Reduction percentage and decreases our damage taken by our Resource Cost Reduction percentage.
- Vengeful Wind gives us 10 extra stacks of Sweeping Wind which provides a 15,000% multiplier from the Sunwuko (6) Piece.
- Incense Torch of the Grand Temple cuts the cost of Wave of Light in half and gives it 550% increased damage.
- Tzo Krin's Gaze gives up to 150% Wave of Light damage, and allows us to cast Wave of Light where our mouse cursor is.
- Pinto's Pride makes Wave of Light slow enemies by 80% and increases its damage by 150%. The slow is significant because it's applied before the damage is calculated, letting us get full value from Bane of the Trapped
- Ring of Royal Grandeur completes our Sunwuko and Captain Crimson's Trimmings set bonuses.
Global Stat Priorities
Our offensive priorities are: Cooldown > Fire Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Critical Hit Damage > Attack Speed, along with as much Wave of Light damage as possible for speed content. We need the Cooldown to keep Epiphany up at all times and to gain damage from our Captain Crimson's Trimmings (3) Bonus. We stack Attack Speed to cast Dashing Strike and Wave of Light as fast as possible.
When solo pushing drop the Attack Speed rolls for Area Damage as too much Attack Speed will drain our spirit. Our playstyle will involve gathering up large groups of enemies to burn down with Area Damage.
- Put together the core items and acquire the full Sunwuko set.
- Practice interrupting your Wave of Light with Dashing Strike to move as quickly as possible.
- Learn to swap to Cain's Destiny set on the Rift Guardian for 25% more keys!
- Enjoy the fastest build Diablo 3 has ever seen!
Town Is Lava!