Welcome to the Monkey King's Garb Sunwuko Tempest Rush Monk, a brother to the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk that can devastate enemies in an equal if not more impressive fashion. A combination of smooth gameplay and devastating damage make this build a very fun and competitive one to go with. Let's go over this monster and push it into the top of the Monk solo leaderboard!
Spin To Win ✔
Powerful Solo Push ✔
Strong All-Around Build ✔
Easy to Learn, Difficult to Master ✔
❌ Needs Optimized Gear
❌ Weaker In Low Density
❌ Can Be Tough To Survive
❌ Unwanted Teleports Ruin Damage
- Sunwuko (2) Bonus gives us 50% damage reduction while Sweeping Wind is active.
- Sunwuko (6) Bonus increases the damage of Tempest Rush by 1,500% per stack of Sweeping Wind that you have.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (2) Bonus gives 20% Cooldown Reduction and Resource Cost Reduction.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (3) Bonus increases our damage by our Cooldown Reduction percentage and decreases our damage taken by our Resource Cost Reduction percentage.
- Vengeful Wind lets our Sweeping Wind stack up to 13 times giving us a tremendous damage boost from the Sunwuko (6) Bonus.
- Won Khim Lau gives 600% damage and causes Tempest Rush to cast Cyclone Strike.
- Cesar's Memento increases Tempest Rush damage to enemies that are blinded, stunned or frozen by 800%.
- Balance gives 600% damage to Tempest Rush and 100% Critical Hit Chance if it hits 3 or less enemies (awesome for killing the Rift Guardian).
- Ring of Royal Grandeur completes our Sunwuko and Captain Crimson Set Bonuses.
Global Stat Priorities
Our offensive priorities are: Cooldown > Resource Cost Reduction > Cold Damage > Area Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Critical Hit Damage, along with as much Tempest Rush damage as possible. We need the Cooldown to keep Epiphany up at all times and to gain damage from our Captain Crimson's Trimmings (3) Bonus. We need Resource Cost Reduction so we can spam our Tempest Rush. We stack Area Damage as we will be spending a lot of time gathering enemies before blowing them up! Getting a roll or two of life on hit on bracers or a weapon can help tremendously with staying alive. Also getting as many secondary resistances will buff the Harmony passive.
- Put together the core items and acquire the full Sunwuko and Captain Crimson's Trimmings sets.
- Practice building and detonating your Flurry stacks on your Cold cycle of Convention of Elements.
- Climb the solo leaderboards by gathering monsters together and blasting them away with Area Damage.
- Enjoy this beautiful Spin-to-Win build!
Town Is Lava!