Welcome to the amazing all-around Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk. If you enjoy dragging monsters forward and erasing them with beautiful icy bombs of death, you're in the right place. Let's dive in and learn what makes it so great!
Spin To Win ✔
Kills Trash And Bosses ✔
Incredible All-Around Build ✔
Gigantic Icy Bombs Of Damage ✔
❌ Needs Optimized Gear
❌ Struggles In Low Density
❌ Requires Precise Gameplay
❌ Unwanted Teleports Ruin Damage
- Patterns of Justice (2) Piece gives every rune for Sweeping Wind and 15% movement speed.
- Patterns of Justice (4) Piece gives 50% damage reduction and a tremendous 50 Spirit Regeneration.
- Patterns of Justice (6) Piece increases all damage by 15,000% when you hit enemies with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (2) Piece gives 20% Cooldown Reduction and Resource Cost Reduction.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (3) Piece increases our damage by our Cooldown Reduction percentage and decreases our damage taken by our Resource Cost Reduction percentage.
- Won Khim Lau gives 600% damage and causes Tempest Rush to cast Cyclone Strike.
- Cesar's Memento increases damage to enemies that are blinded, stunned or frozen by 800%.
- Balance gives 600% damage to Tempest Rush and 100% Critical Hit Chance if it hits 1 enemy (awesome for killing the Rift Guardian).
- Ring of Royal Grandeur completes our Patterns of Justice and Captain Crimson's Trimmings Set Bonuses.
Global Stat Priorities
Our offensive priorities are: Cooldown > Area Damage > Cold Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Critical Hit Damage, along with as much Tempest Rush damage as possible. We need the Cooldown to keep Epiphany up at all times and to gain damage from our Captain Crimson's Trimmings (3) Piece. We stack Area Damage as we will be spending a lot of time gathering enemies before blowing them up!
- Put together the core items and acquire the full Patterns of Justice set.
- Practice building and detonating your Flurry stacks on your Cold cycle of Convention of Elements.
- Climb the solo leaderboards by gathering monsters together and burning them down with Area Damage.
- Enjoy this beautiful Spin-to-Win build!
Town Is Lava!