Welcome to the amazing all-around Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk. If you enjoy dragging monsters forward and erasing them with beautiful icy bombs of death, you're in the right place.
With the introduction of the Patterns of Justice Set and Won Khim Lau in Season 19, Tempest Rush has come into the spotlight once more, this time as a main damaging ability instead of being used as a trigger for Exploding Palms builds.
Meanwhile Patterns of Justice is the set designed around Tempest Rush, Monkey King's Garb (Sunwuko) is unfortunately performing better overall in push. However, whenever a season theme offers more Kanai's Cube flexibility such as Season 20 or Season 22, Patterns of Justice claims its throne due to its ability to equip Shenlong's Spirit for a massive damage boost.
A combination of smooth gameplay and devastating damage make this build a very fun and competitive one to go with. Let's dive in and learn what makes it so great!
Spin To Win ✔
Kills Trash And Bosses ✔
Incredible All-Around Build ✔
Gigantic Icy Bombs Of Damage ✔
❌ Needs Optimized Gear
❌ Struggles In Low Density
❌ Requires Precise Gameplay
❌ Trees and Wormholes Will Make You Cry
- Patterns of Justice (2) Bonus gives every rune for Sweeping Wind and 15% movement speed.
- Patterns of Justice (4) Bonus gives 50% damage reduction and a tremendous 50 Spirit Regeneration.
- Patterns of Justice (6) Bonus increases all damage by 15,000% when you hit enemies with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (2) Bonus gives 20% Cooldown Reduction and Resource Cost Reduction.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings (3) Bonus increases our damage by our Cooldown Reduction percentage and decreases our damage taken by our Resource Cost Reduction percentage.
- Won Khim Lau gives 600% damage and causes Tempest Rush to cast Cyclone Strike.
- Cesar's Memento increases damage to enemies that are blinded, stunned or frozen by 800%.
- Balance gives 600% damage to Tempest Rush and 100% Critical Hit Chance if it hits 3 or less enemies (awesome for killing the Rift Guardian).
- Ring of Royal Grandeur completes our Patterns of Justice and Captain Crimson's Trimmings Set Bonuses.
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac lets us reset all our cooldowns.
- Squirt's Necklace provides between 20% and 100% increased damage thanks to Serenity.
Global Stat Priorities
Stack about 55% Cooldown Reduction to keep up Epiphany. Get one or two Life per Hit rolls (Weapons, Bracer) for recovery. Aim to get All Resistance on your Belt, Pants and Boots and Secondary Resistances for Harmony passive on all other pieces. Your offensive priorities are: Cold Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Area Damage > Critical Hit Damage ~ Damage Range > Tempest Rush Damage.
- Put together the core items and acquire the full Patterns of Justice set.
- Practice building and detonating your Flurry stacks on your Cold cycle of Convention of Elements.
- Climb the solo leaderboards by gathering monsters together and burning them down with Area Damage.
- Enjoy this beautiful Spin-to-Win build!
Town Is Lava!
Credits to Nevetser the Brutal for helping optimize the build.
Introduction by Chewingnom.
Guide by Northwar and Raxxanterax.