Disclaimer: This build is currently outclassed by the Sunwuko Wave of Light Monk.
Welcome to the Inna's Mantra Wave of Light monk guide! This build combines Wave of Light with an army of Mystic Ally to help us tear through our enemies. Let's see how we can combine some of the monks best skills and items below to create a unique and powerful build!
Easy To Play ✔
Great AOE Damage ✔
Great for Farming t16 ✔
Showcases Many Core Abilities ✔
❌ Set is Better for Support
❌ Low Single Target Damage
❌ Worse than other WOL Builds
❌ Need to Manage Cooldown/Resources
- Inna's (2) Piece increases base Mantra and Mystic Ally buffs by 100%.
- Inna's (4) Piece grants us all four mantra's at the same time.
- Inna's (6) Piece gain all five Mystic Allies and have your damage increased by 950% for each one.
- Rabid Strike mimics our spirit spenders on a nearby target when teleporting with Epiphany.
- Incense Torch of the Grand Temple cuts the cost of Wave of Light in half and gives it 550% increased damage.
- Tzo Krin's Gaze gives up to 150% Wave of Light damage, and allows us to cast Wave of Light where our mouse cursor is.
- Pinto's Pride makes Wave of Light slow enemies by 80% and increases its damage by 150%. The slow is significant because it's applied before the damage is calculated, letting us get full value from Bane of the Trapped.
- Convention of Elements gives 200% increased damage during our Fire cycle
- Ring of Royal Grandeur completes our Inna's Mantra set.
Global Stat Priorities
Our offensive priorities are: Cooldown Reduction > Area Damage > Fire Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Critical Hit Damage, along with as much Wave of Light damage as possible for speed content. We need the Cooldown to keep Epiphany up at all times and we can stack Attack Speed to cast Dashing Strike and Wave of Light as fast as possible in T16. When solo pushing drop the Attack Speed rolls for Area Damage as too much Attack Speed will drain our spirit. Our playstyle will involve grouping up large groups of enemies to burn down with Area Damage.
- Put together the core items and acquire the full Inna's Mantra set.
- Practice interrupting your Wave of Light with Dashing Strike to move as quickly as possible.
- Activate Mystic Ally when you're low on spirit to keep the momentum going.
- Attack during the Fire cycle of your Convention of Elements for maximum damage.
- Enjoy your monk in all their glory and watch as many skills come together to make a fun and reliable build!
Town is Lava!