Welcome to Inna Tempest Rush Monk guide! Turns out having one skill with significantly stronger supporting legendaries than all the others pushes that one build to the top of all the leaderboards.
Compared to other versions of this build, Inna's Mantra is third in terms of damage, beating only the Legacy of Dreams version. But even that battle can be lost because LoD can use Shi Mizu's Haori. That variant beats Inna handily and goes on to compete with Patterns of Justice for the title of the second strongest Tempest Rush build.
In terms of speed GRs nothing can come close to Patterns of Justice, and Inna's Mantra is no exception. It is however, an excellent Nephalem Rift build: just throw in In-Geom and Dashing Strike and you're good to go. Follower changes in Season 23 allow every build to use Cain's Destiny and Sage's Journey which is especially useful for this build because normally it can't include either.
A combination of smooth gameplay and devastating damage make this build a very fun and competitive. Let's dive in and learn what makes it so great!
Spin To Win ✔
Kills Trash And Bosses ✔
Has an Army of Mystic Allies ✔
Gigantic Icy Bombs Of Damage ✔
❌ Requires Resource Management
❌ Strict RCR and CDR requirements
❌ Wormholes and Trees Make You Cry
❌ Useless Outside of Inna Leaderboards
- Inna's Mantra provides a huge 9,500% global damage multiplier along with a bunch of passive effects from Mantras and Mystic Allies, most importantly +80% Life, +40% All Resistance and +56% additive damage.
- Won Khim Lau gives 600% damage and causes Tempest Rush to cast Cyclone Strike.
- Cesar's Memento increases damage to enemies that are blinded, stunned or frozen by 800%.
- Balance gives 600% damage to Tempest Rush and 100% Critical Hit Chance if it hits 3 or less enemies (awesome for killing the Rift Guardian).
- The Crudest Boots are a complimentary item to Inna's Mantra set doubling the number of your Mystic Allies and thus the 6-piece damage bonus.
- Mantle of Channeling gives 25% multiplicative damage and 25% damage reduction.
- The Laws of Seph provides Spirit necessary to keep channeling Tempest Rush.
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac lets us reset all our cooldowns.
- Squirt's Necklace provides between 20% and 100% increased damage thanks to Serenity.
Global Stat Priorities
Stack about 55% Cooldown Reduction to reset your Epiphany in time. Get 2 Resource Cost Reduction rolls (Shoulder, Weapon, Gloves). Get at least one Life per Hit roll (Weapons, Bracer) for recovery. Aim to get All Resistance on your Belt, Pants and Boots and Secondary Resistances for Harmony passive on all other pieces. Our offensive priorities are: Cold Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Critical Hit Damage ~ Damage Range > Area Damage > Tempest Rush Damage.
- Put together the core items and stack a bunch of CDR.
- Practice building and detonating your Flurry stacks on your Cold cycle of Convention of Elements.
- Climb the Inna's Mantra Leaderboards by gathering monsters together and burning them down with Area Damage.
- Mystic Ally Gang!
Guide by Northwar.