Akkhan Condemn Crusader is the build that has been around for the longest time. Once the strongest in the game build for solo XP farming, now it's barely useful in T16, and even then, only if you have optimized gear and high Paragon.
These days Armor of Akkhan holds a different kind of record: it has by far the weakest damage bonus across all sets. With Armor of Akkhan (6) Bonus providing just a measly 2,000% increased damage, this set struggles to compete even with Legacy of Dreams and its 9,750% damage bonus.
On current patch Armor of Akkhan Condemn Crusader is completely outclassed by either Heavens's Fury Crusader or Fist of the Heavens Crusader in almost every scenario. The only area where it makes sense to use this build is in Greater Rift Keystone farming, due to its ability to include Cain's Destiny set.
Can run really fast ✔
Very easy to make pulls ✔
Can do everything on the move ✔
❌ Long bossfight
❌ Weak season starter
❌ Requires a lot of spamming
❌ Recovery depends on number of targets
- Armor of Akkhan set provides 50% damage reduction, 50% Resource Cost Reduction, 2,000% damage increase, and it lets us easily achieve 100% uptime on Akarat's Champion.
- Captain Crimson's Trimmings set gives around 55% DPS, 20% Cooldown Reduction and a whopping 82% damage reduction.
- Norvald's Fervor increases all damage by 400% and lets us spam Steed Charge.
- Ring of Royal Grandeur allows us to get full bonuses from all the sets.
- Blade of Prophecy increases Condemn damage by 800% and also triples the amount of explosions.
- Frydehr's Wrath increases Condemn damage by another 800% and also turns it into a spammable skill with a Wrath cost.
Global Stat Priorities
In order to keep Akarat's Champion always active, you need to get 55.8% Cooldown Reduction. The cleanest way to do it is 10% roll on the weapon and 3x 8% rolls elsewhere. Make sure your defensive slots—boots, pants and belt—have Vitality and Resistance to All Elements on them. Stack DPS stats wherever possible: Elemental Damage, Condemn Damage, Area Damage, Crtical Hit Damage and Critical Hit Chance. Ignore Attack Speed as it doesn't let you cast Condemn any faster.
- Reach 55.8% CDR before anything else
- Spam all the buttons as much as possible
- Spam Condemn intelligently, only when it comes off cooldown
- God, why is this set only 2000%?
Guide by Northwar
Akkhan Condemn... What year is this!?