The patch notes for Patch 2.7 as well as Ladder Season 4 has been revealed. The patch adds some quality of life in addition to a (probably) underestimated change on Next Hit Delay. 4 additional Character slots are added to everyone's account as well.
Ladder Season 4 Details
Ladder Start Times
As announced previously, Ladder Season 4 will start on May 4th (5th for Europe and Asia). As Diablo 2 Resurrected allows for cross play between the regions Americas, Europe, and Asia, the Ladder starts at the same time for everyone. Taking into account the different time zones of course...
|May 4 at 5PM PDT||May 05 at 2AM CEST||May 05 at 9AM KST|
As always, the ladder is split into the four game-modes of Diablo 2 Resurrected:
|Classic Ladder||The normal version of Ladder play that encompasses playing with four acts.|
|Hardcore Classic Ladder||The hardcore (only 1 life) version of Ladder play that encompasses playing with four acts.|
|Expansion Ladder||The normal version of Ladder play that encompasses playing five acts, as it includes the “Lord of Destruction” expansion content.|
|Hardcore Expansion Ladder||The hardcore (only 1 life) version of Ladder play that encompasses playing five acts, as it includes the “Lord of Destruction” expansion content.|
At the end of the Ladder, all Characters will be transferred to Non-Ladder.
- Players will now have 4 additional Character Slots available across all Online Modes.
- The first time a Ladder character from a previous season is used in a non-Ladder game, the ability to Reset Stat and Skill Points at Akara will be reset. Characters from previous Ladder seasons who have already been used in non-Ladder games are ineligible.
- All Chat Lobbies have been outfitted with an automated system which will remove malicious messages from those conversations.
Quality-of-Life Updates and Bug Fixes
- The Next Hit Delay system now only applies to missiles created by casting the same skill.
- Each Assassin Martial Arts charge-up skill trigger is treated as a different cast of a skill for Next Hit Delay purposes.
- Knockback has been removed from the Bul Kathos’ Sacred Charge 2-Handed Sword.
- Druids are now able to shapeshift directly between their Werewolf and Werebear forms.
- The Assassin's trap skills now benefit from +% To Elemental Skill Damage modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where Mephisto would drop from lower-level treasure classes when Terrorized.
- Fixed an issue where an Assassin dying with Martial Arts charges active could cause a crash in Offline play.
- Fixed the issue where the Assassin's traps weren't benefiting from resistance reduction in Offline play.
In addition, many smaller bug fixes can be found in the patch nodes.
Check out MacroBioBoi's breakdown of this change.
Maxroll D2R Team
Enjoy dealing more damage in Multiplayer with all the Next Hit Delay skills! We are looking forward to seeing all of you on the battlegrounds of Sanctuary.
The D2R Maxroll Team